Here are the latest SEO jobs that I am recruiting for in my team. There are likely to be more to come as My Destination is growing.
They are all located in the London office, W9. Take a read of the role, take a look at our business and if you are interested email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the SEO role and email@example.com for the social media role with a note, any relevant links to your work/blog and your CV.
We are looking for a Community Management Intern
Do you…. Love Facebook? Love Twitter? Love Blogs? Love Travel? Love People? br>
Then the Community Management Internship @ My Destination could be for you.
We are looking for someone who is social media savvy to help us build our brand within the social space. The internship would be for 4 days a week at our Maida Vale office, where you would spend your time helping the Social Media team to build our brand using various platforms and methodologies.
You would be joining us at an exciting time – just as we re-launch our site – and therefore you will be crucial in identifying and building up a loyal brand following!
You would be responsible for:
- Interacting with the online Travel community (like/dislike, make suitable and valuable comments, make suggestions, engage people)
- Producing ‘seeding’ lists to help promote our varied assets
- Helping identify the Key Travel Influencers online and develop relationships with them
- Identify and participate in likely community building activities using Social media utilities
- Monitoring and Reporting on progress and key findings
- Help to promote the My Destination Blog content and Travel Articles
- Collaborate with our fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and really, really fun team J
In addition to the above, the intern would also be responsible for:
- Producing Social Media Audits, along with recommendations, for our network of destinations
- Any other outreach project as requested by the Search & Social Media Team
The ideal candidate:
- Is not just familiar with, but also active social media sites and has a strong online presence. In particular, the ideal candidate would be very familiar with Twitter and its partner platforms (HootSuite, TweetDeck etc.)
- Excellent written communication skills, so they can make the right judgements on what to post without damaging the brand. We are proud of our social tone of voice and want someone who can maintain our irreverent yet informative approach
- Top-notch social skills; we want someone with a bit of panache and a good sense of humour!
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and make judgement calls
- The ideal candidate would be results driven and take pride in seeing the Likes and Followers go up!
- Passion for travel, culture and all things Social Media
If this sounds like you, then we would LOVE to talk to you!
Just send your CV and a brief cover letter telling us why you think you would be perfect for this role, to our Social Media Manager, Anna-Lucy at AnnaLucy.Terry@MyDestination.com and she will get back to you ASAP.
We are looking for someone to start immediately to work for a period of 3 – 6 months (minimum 3, negotiable). The successful candidate would need their own laptop to work from and would receive £20/day remuneration for their efforts, with some working flexibility during the Olympics.