Thank you inmaps for this. This auto plotted my linkedIn social graph and the relationships between my connections. I was very interested to see how my previous clusters of contacts/friend/acquaintances are actually quite separate, with only a small amount of connections. This was a bit strange considering in the real world the number of people who know me or also know people I know! Either way, this is fascinating and I would never be able to work this out myself.
- Internet Safety for Kids, for Grown-ups
- Who is your favourite baddie?
- The 8 most likely people to meet in a house share
- What are, and the benefits of Google Authorship
- Marketing Meeting Charter
- Evolution of Google SERPs
- The modern dilemma – to give, and be ‘needed’: or hold-out and be lonely!
- Why does GA show 0 seconds Visit duration?
From the archives